Old 06-05-2004, 04:04 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default First water lily bloom! :-)

The first waterlily bloom opened today. A pure white flower of medium size.
My lilies suffered terribly the summer I had my leg in a cast (2002). Last
summer I had to repot them all, toss the dead, badly overcrowded and stunted
ones. They had had no repotting, no fertilizer.....
--
-:¦:-
*.· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-

Old 06-05-2004, 06:05 PM
Ann in Houston

Carol,
Looove that ascii art! Some of the prettiest I've seen. I'm watching
for a bloom from my MD gift (watch for that post). Should be right
about.....Sunday. ; )

Old 08-05-2004, 04:03 AM
~ Windsong ~

"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
. com...
Carol,
Looove that ascii art! Some of the prettiest I've seen. I'm

watching
for a bloom from my MD gift (watch for that post). Should be right
about.....Sunday. ; )

===========================
OK!!! :-))) This week all the water iris bloomed. All are yellow and we
sure have loads of them.
--
-:¦:-

Old 11-05-2004, 07:02 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

First lily bloom here in Zone 7a, WA was on Sunday, 5/9. Yellow iris in
bloom and all my others, after having not a single one bloom last year,
have buds forming. ) ~ jan