Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2004, 07:03 PM
Dominique

Default KOI Picture help!

Hello,

My son's Kindergarten class is coming to my pond next week for a field trip.
I'm going to do a presentation on the pond and the koi. My koi are about 8
inches long, but I want to show the children a picture of a really big koi
so they can get an idea of how big they get. Does anyone have a picture of
someone holding a big koi so they can get an idea of size? I've searched the
internet and looked in all my magazines, but can seem to find a good one.

Thanks
Dominique