Old 28-05-2004, 06:04 AM
David R. Beck

Default Plant exchange?

I had a very nice little water garden several years ago but I had to give it
up after having back surgery. I am just getting started again and I only
have access to some of the most common plants (hardy lilies). A lot of
really considerate, and generous folks in the 'pond' groups helped me get
started the first
time around by sending me little shoots, seeds, even lilies from Taiwan! I
know that Ponders are for the most part, are a really terrific lot! I hope
there are some folks here that are willing to help me restock some of the
more difficult to find and beautiful plants. I don't have anything to
exchange just yet, but I will gladly help out others once I get some plants
growing.

Thank you in advance,
David Beck

Old 28-05-2004, 02:03 PM
Benign Vanilla

"David R. Beck" wrote in message
I had a very nice little water garden several years ago but I had to give

it
up after having back surgery. I am just getting started again and I only
have access to some of the most common plants (hardy lilies). A lot of
really considerate, and generous folks in the 'pond' groups helped me get
started the first
time around by sending me little shoots, seeds, even lilies from Taiwan! I
know that Ponders are for the most part, are a really terrific lot! I hope
there are some folks here that are willing to help me restock some of the
more difficult to find and beautiful plants. I don't have anything to
exchange just yet, but I will gladly help out others once I get some

plants
growing.

David...I have plenty of marginal/floater weeds I can share. I'll have
plenty of Water Hyacinth in a month or so. I'd be happy to share a bunch for
postage. I'll have Iris in the fall to swap, and lotus tubors to swap as
well.

BV.

Old 30-05-2004, 12:07 AM
David R. Beck

Hi BV:

I'd be more than happy to pay for postage. Marginals would be great, as
would hyacinth and lotus when they're ready. If you'd like to send me an
email with details there are underscores between the d and r, and the r and
b which you can't see because of the hyperlink, and of course remove the
no.spam. I'm also cc:ing you directly so you could just reply :-)

I will look forward to hearing from you. Have a great weekend!

David

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

[...]

Seed exchange discussions Robert About GardenBanter 1 15-07-2005 11:59 AM
World Plant Exchange ptjoe Gardening 4 02-06-2005 08:01 AM
Are there any UK Plant Exchange sites that anyone knows of? [email protected] United Kingdom 19 12-04-2004 10:35 AM
Water Exchange Question Loretta,Victoria, B.C. Ponds 5 18-09-2003 01:42 AM
[IBC] Bonsai Newsletter Exchange Len Arzoomanian , BonsaiRI Bonsai 0 02-04-2003 04:56 PM