Old 28-05-2004, 09:12 PM
Destroyallx

Default Pond Pics 5/28

http://www.thehvscene.com/pond/ - NEW PICS AGAIN - 5/28
thank you all for being so helpful!
i just returned from vacation to see that my pond..in which started to
clear up, got a little worse.
i think im going to rely on time...
hopefully with the new lillies i added, putting the water lettuce back into
the pond instead of the veggie fiter, putting the WH in the stream of the
water fall, maybe this will help things over a period of time.
again, today i took more picutres of my pond for everyone to look at and
maybe shoot over some tips (THANX SO MUCH).
take a look:
http://www.thehvscene.com/pond/

oh and.. it looks like the green color is fading, but the brownish murky
color seems to be more visable....
John

Old 29-05-2004, 12:07 AM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Nice pics. Nice pond. I love your red lilly.

May time give you clarity. The WH may help as well.

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

news

Old 29-05-2004, 04:12 AM
Denise

John, very nice pics!

Once you get about 75% of the water surface covered with plants, the
water will stay much clearer.

Denise

Visit my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

Old 31-05-2004, 04:09 AM
Destroyallx

yeah.. now the pics are up.. server problems sorry
check it out...
ill have more up tomorrow (5/31)
by the way.. the pond is slowly clearing up!!! thanx to everyones help!

[...]

And some small pics of Morning glories 3 pics (1/2) joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 2 03-10-2011 08:31 PM
Your Pond Pics BenignVanilla Ponds 28 01-05-2003 05:44 PM
TT was Your Pond Pics John Rutz Ponds 5 16-04-2003 04:56 PM
posted my pond pics in binaries Russ and Cathy Ponds 0 03-04-2003 10:08 PM
Sharing pond pics ... Chi Tran Ponds 9 29-03-2003 06:20 AM