Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2004, 05:07 AM
Carl Beyer

Default Terminix vs Pond advice plz

Looking for some advice.

The S.O. is bug-ophobic. I personally do not mind bugs... I have
carpenter bees and Black Widows that live on the property and I do not
make efforts to get rid of them...

But, the S.O. wants to get some bug control going because of her fears.
She had Terminix in her previous house.

Anyone have any suggestions (other than don't do it) which may not be an
option... Is there a chemical that won't kill the Koi, yet resolve her
bug issue? Any advice in dealing with these

Thanks...

Carl

http://www.cobaltbluefilms.com