Old 07-07-2004, 07:03 PM
blove

Default Pump recomendation

I have a 100 gallon pond made out of an old bathtub (pics here
http://www.deadjournal.com/~lady_crotalus scroll down a bit) I ordered a
filter on ebay and its a external tetra pond clear choice pf 1. Any
recomendations that will pump the water thru the big green barrel of a
filter? thanks.

Old 11-07-2004, 08:06 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 17:05:59 GMT, "blove" wrote:

I have a 100 gallon pond made out of an old bathtub (pics here
http://www.deadjournal.com/~lady_crotalus scroll down a bit) I ordered a
filter on ebay and its a external tetra pond clear choice pf 1. Any
recomendations that will pump the water thru the big green barrel of a
filter? thanks.

Wow, what an odd shaped bathtub, I think you put it to much better use as a
pond. As far as your question, if it didn't come with directions for best
pump size, I think I'd contact the manufacturer and see if you can get one.
~ jan

Old 10-08-2004, 10:47 PM

If your pond is only 100 gallon, then one of the smaller
Pondmaster® Magnetic Drive Pump - PM1.5 would probably be your best
and least expensive choice.
This one is 140 GPH 9 watt magnetic drive pump from Danner
Manufacturing with flow-control valve.
And sells for only about $30 wholesale to the public at
www.backyard-lifestyle.com

Old 10-08-2004, 11:04 PM
grubber

wrote in message
If your pond is only 100 gallon, then one of the smaller
Pondmaster® Magnetic Drive Pump - PM1.5 would probably be your best
and least expensive choice.
This one is 140 GPH 9 watt magnetic drive pump from Danner
Manufacturing with flow-control valve.
And sells for only about $30 wholesale to the public at
www.backyard-lifestyle.com

You would almost think this is a joke. Nobody can be this stupid can they?
Responding to month old posts, one by one, with the same spam plug. I hope
he doesn't go through the whole month's worth of posts. Oof...

Old 10-08-2004, 11:17 PM
Go Fig

In article , grubber
wrote:

wrote in message
If your pond is only 100 gallon, then one of the smaller
Pondmaster® Magnetic Drive Pump - PM1.5 would probably be your best
and least expensive choice.
This one is 140 GPH 9 watt magnetic drive pump from Danner
Manufacturing with flow-control valve.
And sells for only about $30 wholesale to the public at
www.backyard-lifestyle.com

You would almost think this is a joke. Nobody can be this stupid can they?
Responding to month old posts, one by one, with the same spam plug. I hope
he doesn't go through the whole month's worth of posts. Oof...

These prices are NOT wholesale.

jay
Tue Aug 10, 2004

`

Pond Pump Recomendation? Carl Beyer Ponds 3 04-04-2005 11:48 PM
Pump recomendation Paul Ponds 0 19-07-2004 05:03 AM
Fluorescent tube recomendation! Paulo Marques Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 20-04-2003 06:25 AM
Fluorescent tube recomendation! Paulo Marques Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 28-03-2003 04:56 AM
Evergreen tree recomendation DAN Gardening 3 12-02-2003 01:55 AM