Old 02-08-2003, 01:23 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Has anyone seen my bonsai?

I haven't. At least not for the last 2 weeks.

What with workmen tearing out the entire front and half the back
of our house and then replacing it, my yard is filled with tools,
sawhorses, lumber, scraps of lumber, and used wallboard, rooted
wood, etc. the trees are almost inaccessible. I HAVE been able
to glance around every day to make sure nothing got knocked away,
but then I've also been spending hours with my mother at Big Bend
Hospice House, where she is very ill.

Anyway, If I've snapped at anyone . . . sorry. At least the work
on the house will be done tomorrow.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 03-08-2003, 01:02 PM
Theo

HI Jim
I am sorry for you Mother I hope she will recover soon

friendly
Theo

--

* qualunque cosa fai...
tu sempre pietre in faccia prenderai..... sara'.. cosi'., cosi' sara'.....*

Think like an Alien and visit your own Planet
Theo