Old 29-07-2004, 03:58 PM
chagoi

Default Updated pictures of moss on my WaterWall

Updated pictures of the moss on my WaterWall and the 250 gal. frog pond

Frog pond 07/28/04

http://ourkoipond.com/frogpond.htm

100 gal. 07/28/04

http://ourkoipond.com/pond%20072804.htm

/\/\ike
Chagoi
http://ourkoipond.com
Old 29-07-2004, 04:11 PM
Ka30P

Mike wrote Frog pond 07/28/04
http://ourkoipond.com/frogpond.htm

Very nice, very frog friendly
and I covet the spitter!

kathy :-)
algae primer
Old 29-07-2004, 04:13 PM
Dave and Miss

Nice pics Mike....I'm going to try your method today. It's obviously workin
for you!
Dave http://photos.yahoo.com/jeepin9557

Old 29-07-2004, 04:18 PM
George

"Ka30P" wrote in message
Mike wrote Frog pond 07/28/04
http://ourkoipond.com/frogpond.htm

Very nice, very frog friendly
and I covet the spitter!

kathy :-)
algae primer

Now now, Kathy. Remember the golden rule of ponding: Thou shalt not covet thy
neighbor's spitter! lol

Old 29-07-2004, 04:31 PM
chagoi

Bought it on eBay!