Old 09-08-2004, 03:33 AM
Grumpy

Default 2 pump system

Will this work? I want one pump for 27/7 filtration, and the other for
max waterfall effect. Thanks.
(bottom of page) http://home.comcast.net/~grumpy232/pondpage.htm

Old 09-08-2004, 02:24 PM
Roy

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 03:51:50 -0400, "George" wrote:

===
==="Grumpy" wrote in message
===news:5oBRc.230642$IQ4.46473@attbi_s02...
=== Will this work? I want one pump for 27/7 filtration, and the other for max
=== waterfall effect. Thanks.
=== (bottom of page) http://home.comcast.net/~grumpy232/pondpage.htm
===
===
===When you get the pump to work "27/7", let us know how you did it. lol
===

Yep, I can use any extra hours thats available as well...

Seriously, You have what appears to be a nifty setup in the works
there and see no reason it should not work .......at least 24/7 ;-)
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.
Old 10-08-2004, 03:25 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

You can always set up for or go on to a 2 pump setup.

We hpoe your wife does well. Phyllis had a torn retina a long time ago.
Better now.

Jim
"Grumpy" wrote in message
When you have 2 kids, a broken wife (she has a torn retina) and a big
hole in your yard you're trying to get done, it feels like a really long
day. But I've decided to go with a one pump system after all.

Old 11-08-2004, 06:49 AM
Grumpy

Thank you. We went to the doctor today, 3 hour wait with a 6 and 2 year
old, talk about being inventive. She got a clean bill of health and can
start sleeping normally now. She has been sleeping upright for the past
2 weeks on the couch due to the gas bubble in her eye.