Old 25-08-2004, 03:29 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Don't Drink the Water, or Eat the Fish

EPA: U.S. Waterways Contain Polluted Fish

WASHINGTON - One of every three lakes in the United States, and nearly
one-quarter of the nation's rivers contain enough pollution that people
should limit or avoid eating fish caught there.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...fish_pollution

- or -

http://tinyurl.com/3s2tq

BV.

Old 25-08-2004, 05:35 PM

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:29:48 -0400, "Benign Vanilla"
wrote:

SNIP

Wow, exactly the sign I have in front of my pond.

:-P

later,

tom

************* Got a Site? ****************
http://www.LinkSkyRise.com
Add your site to our Site for Free

Old 25-08-2004, 05:36 PM
Bonnie

Benign Vanilla wrote:
EPA: U.S. Waterways Contain Polluted Fish

WASHINGTON - One of every three lakes in the United States, and nearly
one-quarter of the nation's rivers contain enough pollution that people
should limit or avoid eating fish caught there.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...fish_pollution

- or -

http://tinyurl.com/3s2tq

BV.

And my DH's doctor just told him to eat fish 3 or 4 times
a week ;-)

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 25-08-2004, 05:42 PM
Ka30P

Bonnie wrote And my DH's doctor just told him to eat fish 3 or 4 times
a week ;-)

We'll send you salmon that swim past the nuclear plant. very tasty!

kathy :-)
algae primer

Old 25-08-2004, 05:53 PM
Bonnie

Ka30P wrote:
Bonnie wrote And my DH's doctor just told him to eat fish 3 or 4 times
a week ;-)

We'll send you salmon that swim past the nuclear plant. very tasty!

kathy :-)
algae primer

Lately the local grocery store has been having specials on
Alaskan salmon - now I'm wondering if it could possibly be
Washington State salmon ;-)

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 25-08-2004, 06:15 PM
Ka30P

Bonnie wrote now I'm wondering if it could possibly be
Washington State salmon ;-)

They'd have that telltale third eye in the middle of their foreheads...

kathy :-)
algae primer

Old 25-08-2004, 07:17 PM
Bill Stock

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message
EPA: U.S. Waterways Contain Polluted Fish

WASHINGTON - One of every three lakes in the United States, and nearly
one-quarter of the nation's rivers contain enough pollution that people
should limit or avoid eating fish caught there.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...fish_pollution

- or -

http://tinyurl.com/3s2tq

BV.

My dechlor has a notice about not using it with any fish you intend to eat.
Not that I intend to eat my GF any time soon. Makes you wonder how harmful
it is for the fish.

Old 26-08-2004, 01:14 AM
RichToyBox

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
.rogers.com...

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message
EPA: U.S. Waterways Contain Polluted Fish

WASHINGTON - One of every three lakes in the United States, and nearly
one-quarter of the nation's rivers contain enough pollution that people
should limit or avoid eating fish caught there.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...fish_pollution

- or -

http://tinyurl.com/3s2tq

BV.

My dechlor has a notice about not using it with any fish you intend to

eat.
Not that I intend to eat my GF any time soon. Makes you wonder how

harmful
it is for the fish.

And I wonder why. The sodium thiosulfate is used on humans when they are
poisoned with arsenic. Maybe the fish convert it to something else.
--
RichToyBox
http://www.geocities.com/richtoybox/index.html

Old 26-08-2004, 01:14 AM
RichToyBox

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
.rogers.com...

[...]

To eat or not to eat (:-) Pete[_9_] United Kingdom 1 30-10-2012 10:42 PM
Rose Hip drink Blair United Kingdom 4 19-12-2006 11:08 PM
Don't Drink the Water, or Eat the Fish Benign Vanilla Ponds 0 25-08-2004 03:29 PM
drink bottle reservoirs Pixo Australia 4 05-04-2003 06:36 AM
drink bottle reservoirs Tom Elliott Australia 0 14-02-2003 08:03 AM