Old 01-09-2004, 08:31 AM
George

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
.cable.rogers.com...

"Jim Humphries" wrote in message
news:alaZc.287170$J06.120685@pd7tw2no...
What is this talk about Winter!
--
Jim and Sara Humphries, Victoria, BC

We know you guys don't get winter in Victoria.

Here in frigid Ontario, some trees have changed colour and others have
started dropping their leaves. It won't belong before there is frost on the
pumpkin.

Ugh! I live in Kentucky, and we've had an abnormally cool summer. So when you
tell me that you have leaves dropping already, I just have to groan! We had an
early spring, and a mild summer so I expect an early fall, and a cold winter.
Gee. I can't wait. NOT!