Old 02-09-2004, 05:50 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Anyone used this...

I have no intent, but was just wondering if anyone has,
http://www.algae-solution.com/.

BV,.

Old 02-09-2004, 07:04 PM
San Diego Joe

"Benign Vanilla" wrote:

I have no intent, but was just wondering if anyone has,
http://www.algae-solution.com/.

BV,.

No, me either. The voice over about drove me crazy though.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.

Old 03-09-2004, 02:43 PM
Happy'Cam'per

Nooooo,,,,,,,don't do it. Wont do your plants any good, trust me, they'll
suffer!!

--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

Old 03-09-2004, 03:22 PM
chagoi

Beware of the voice over. ;-)

It's a subliminal message:
buy me now!, buy me now!, buy me now!, buy me now!, buy me now!,
buy me now!, buy me now!, buy me now!, buy me now!, buy me now!,
buy me now!, buy me now!, buy me now!, buy me now!, buy me now!,
buy me now!, buy me now!, buy me now!, buy me now!, buy me now!.

Just like the TV commercial in the 60's for the Swedish game "Husker do"
(for you younger folk they flashed "BUY IT NOW" repeatedly really fast
across the screen. It was not visible with the naked eye but your minds
eye saw it.)

Funny "Husker do" means "do you remember?",

Do you remember to buy me now?, Do you remember to buy me now?,
Do you remember to buy me now?, Do you remember to buy me now?,
Do you remember to buy me now?, Do you remember to buy me now?,
Do you remember to buy me now?, Do you remember to buy me now?,
Do you remember to buy me now?, Do you remember to buy me now?,
Do you remember to buy me now?, Do you remember to buy me now?,
Do you remember to buy me now?, Do you remember to buy me now?,

Help I'm stuck in a time warp.
I'm just glad I didn't play it backwards! ;-)

San Diego Joe wrote:
Do you remember to buy me now?,

"Benign Vanilla" wrote:

I have no intent, but was just wondering if anyone has,
http://www.algae-solution.com/.

BV,.

No, me either. The voice over about drove me crazy though.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.

--
/\/\ike
Chagoi
http://ourkoipond.com
Old 03-09-2004, 03:22 PM
chagoi

[...]

San Diego Joe wrote:
Do you remember to buy me now?,

Old 03-09-2004, 03:23 PM
chagoi

[...]

San Diego Joe wrote:
Do you remember to buy me now?,

Old 03-09-2004, 03:23 PM
chagoi

[...]

San Diego Joe wrote:
Do you remember to buy me now?,

Old 03-09-2004, 03:23 PM
chagoi

[...]

San Diego Joe wrote:
Do you remember to buy me now?,

Old 03-09-2004, 08:25 PM
Roy

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 12:08:06 -0400, Hal wrote:

===On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:50:01 -0400, "Benign Vanilla"
wrote:
===
===I have no intent, but was just wondering if anyone has,
===http://www.algae-solution.com/.
===
===8 out of 10 of us are doing it wrong?? I guess some of us are just
===lucky!
===
===Regards,
===
===Hal

What I do not understand is it states it works better at 40 or 50 deg
water temps? Heck at that temp even in Alabama algae certainly is not
a problem................My algae starts to dissapear once water temp
gets down in the mid to lower 60's and by the time 50's rolls around
there is none left, or what may be, is certainly not an issue to worry
about.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.
Old 04-09-2004, 08:38 PM
W Dale

Had to go to the station to retrieve them. Sometimes USPS can be just
'dumb!' Said they were in route, then I receive a cet. letter yesterday
with instructions, almost like a "progressive get your mail" kinda
thing. At least the lady said "good luck with your pond". I said
thanks and smiled and let it go. O:-) O:-) . Lots of fallen off
roots, but otherwise, looking good!
Thank you! Now, to give it a few days and see what happens to the
water. I anticipate 5 more nice weeks of summer/fall like weather
before cutting back plants and planning for wintering.

Karen wrote:

In article ,
(Roy) writes:

What I do not understand is it states it works better at 40 or 50 deg
water temps? Heck at that temp even in Alabama algae certainly is not
a problem................My algae starts to dissapear once water temp
gets down in the mid to lower 60's and by the time 50's rolls around
there is none left, or what may be, is certainly not an issue to worry
about.

makes you wonder, something to drain a newbies pocketbook LOL

Karen
Zone 5
Ashland, OH
http://hometown.aol.com/kmam1/MyPond/MyPond.html
My Art Studio at
http://members.aol.com/kmmstudios/K....M.Studios.html
for email remove the extra extention

Old 05-09-2004, 08:28 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Imo, same thing as BZT, only now with a dispenser. In fact, probably is BZT
repackaged thru middle man with dispenser idea.

This year I used very little BZT due to keeping the filter running all
winter on slow circ. start-up was very short. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a