Old 07-09-2004, 06:43 PM
Nedra

I have one but it is still sitting in the garage.... totally uninstalled. I
would
Google Skimmers and get all the info you want on Savio.

Nedra

"DePonder" d a a n t e s @bellsouth.net wrote in message
.. .
Does anyone have any advise on the Savio Skimmerfilter 160? My pond is in
the 5000 gallon range and right now I don't have a skimmer at all.

Thanks!

Old 08-09-2004, 01:17 AM
RichToyBox

I don't have the Savio, but I do have skimmers on both ponds. The Savio is
the latest and greatest? to cvome down the pipe. It has similar features to
my skimmers, except it also has the ability to add internal UV. I think
that all ponds should have some form of bottom drain and a good skimmer.
These work together to reduce maintenance by the owner. Gives more time for
pond enjoyment.
--
RichToyBox
http://www.geocities.com/richtoybox/index.html

Old 09-09-2004, 12:26 PM
Eric and Bobbie

Default Savio Skimmerfilter

Eric wrote:
I installed a Savio Skimmer filter unit, with a 25 watt uv light this
spring and it has worked great all summer. It is made out of very strong
plastic, and seems very durable. Good engineering

Old 09-09-2004, 12:26 PM
Eric and Bobbie

Old 09-09-2004, 07:13 PM
DePonder

Thanks for the info! I guess I will go ahead and order it.

Debbie

Savio Skimmerfilter DePonder Ponds 1 08-09-2004 01:17 AM
Savio Skimmer and Bottom Drain Mickey Ponds 1 29-05-2004 02:08 AM
Need Practical Info on Savio Skimmer Nedra Ponds 8 29-03-2004 07:04 AM
Need Practical Info on Savio Skimmer Nedra Ponds 0 12-03-2004 01:37 AM
Need Practical Info on Savio Skimmer Nedra Ponds 0 12-03-2004 01:34 AM