Old 14-09-2004, 06:06 PM
Gareee©

Default Damned pump finally died..

Our Gargoyle pump finally died.

Would is be better to wait for spring sales, or does anyone know who has
sales in the fall?

I want to replace that pump, and also get a above ground pump/uv filter
system as well.

We're already getting low 50s night temperatures here in NC...

--
Gareee© (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
Homepage:

Old 14-09-2004, 07:48 PM
Roy

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:06:30 -0400, "Gareee©"
wrote:

===Our Gargoyle pump finally died.
===
===Would is be better to wait for spring sales, or does anyone know who has
===sales in the fall?
===
===I want to replace that pump, and also get a above ground pump/uv filter
===system as well.
===
===We're already getting low 50s night temperatures here in NC...

Our local Petsmart store has Top Fin pumps with a lifetime warranty on
sale as well as mag drive danners at reduced costs........
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Old 14-09-2004, 08:38 PM
Gareee©

Hmmm I need to make a trip into Asheville tomorrow, and we have a petsmart
there.

I also remember reading they had plants on sale as well there.. might be
worth the trip...

Old 14-09-2004, 09:35 PM
Roy

I would buy their pump, but as to their plants, you may be ahead of
the game looking up some of my posts regarding my and others
experiences with them....Short answer....poorer than poor.

Old 14-09-2004, 10:35 PM
Gareee©

"Roy" wrote in message
I would buy their pump, but as to their plants, you may be ahead of
the game looking up some of my posts regarding my and others
experiences with them....Short answer....poorer than poor.

Yeah I DID read those posts.. but if they are 80% off or so, 1 outta 4 would
be a deal.

I've had a in pond pump, and I'd like to get a bigger one, and split the
flow to the gargoyle spitter, and a smallish waterfall if possible.

I've posted a few times looking for a out of pond pump/uv filter combo, and
got some good leads as well..

Old 19-09-2004, 06:45 PM
kc

My pump just died too, and actually this is the time of year that all kinds
of garden/outdoor stuff is on sale, and I found NO sales on pumps--just bit
the bullet and bought one--helps keep the pond from icing over too later in
the winter.
Kirsten
"Gareee©" wrote in message
Our Gargoyle pump finally died.

Would is be better to wait for spring sales, or does anyone know who has
sales in the fall?

I want to replace that pump, and also get a above ground pump/uv filter
system as well.

We're already getting low 50s night temperatures here in NC...

--
Gareee© (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
Homepage:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine.../mainframe.htm
Custom Figures, Wallpapers and more!

Pump finally died Reel McKoi[_6_] Ponds (moderated) 5 12-07-2007 10:14 PM
Cal Pump UV Clarifier died scs0 Ponds 11 26-04-2006 01:36 PM
Help needed: PUMP died over night Jim Ponds 8 25-08-2003 02:02 AM
Damned caterpillers! Alan Holmes United Kingdom 1 13-08-2003 07:43 AM