Old 16-09-2004, 05:08 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Looking for Ponders in MD, DE and NJ for Pond Book

Hey gang,

I am currently working on a project to create a coffee table style pond
book. The details of the layout and such are still being refined, so I'd
rather not share them yet. We are still evaluating whether this is a viable
project or not, and we decided the first step would be to see if we could
stir up interested and get volunteers to let us interview them and
photograph their ponds.

To get started we are looking for candidate ponds in the NJ, DE, and MD.
We'd like to test some ideas out locally, before we have too many expenses
traveling around.

If you are interested in having your pond featured in a book, please contact
me offline at

jeffrey at darofamily dot com or at bvanilla at tibetanbeefgarden dot com

Thanks.

BV.

Looking for Ponders in MD, DE and NJ for Pond Book Benign Vanilla Ponds 36 27-09-2004 01:20 AM
Book Of The Iris Vintage Book 1903 [email protected] United Kingdom 2 14-06-2004 01:05 AM
Book Of The Iris Vintage book 1903 [email protected] Gardening 0 12-06-2004 08:02 PM
rec pond ponders Russ and Cathy Ponds 13 08-04-2003 03:44 AM
Parrot feather; was rec pond ponders zookeeper Ponds 0 04-04-2003 11:20 PM