Old 09-10-2004, 08:37 PM
Yorkshire Pudding

Default David Beckham Caught With Spanish Girl

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 14:00:49 -0500, Jer wrote:

wrote:

We have included here a sample picture we thought you may be interested in. This picture is of high quality and shows perfectly Mr Beckham himself in a rather compromiseing position with a young Spanish lady.

From another newsgroup, I was told this contains a trojan backdoor virus.

Did the "Lady" concerned contract a "Backdoor Virus"?

))

Yorkshire Pudding

Elaine Dickinson: There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope
you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on
board who knows how to fly a plane?
-Airplane! (1980)

David Beckham Caught With Spanish Girl DavesVideo Gardening 3 14-10-2004 12:40 AM
Spanish broom questions Zizz United Kingdom 7 09-05-2003 09:32 PM
Spanish Bluebells Todd J. Gardening 6 28-03-2003 07:32 PM
Biosociopathic Injury: Sunken Tanker Gushes More Oil into Spanish Waters Don Staples alt.forestry 1 26-11-2002 03:16 AM
Biosociopathic Injury: Sunken Tanker Gushes More Oil into Spanish Thomas Lee Elifritz alt.forestry 0 25-11-2002 08:11 AM