Old 19-11-2003, 01:42 AM
ponder

Default Hole in Ice - Canada

Hello, I drive through SImcoe about once a month in the summer, go to my
inlaws in Welland, like to take the 3 highways instead of the 401
I did not find where the other person is from.
Never break through the ice, always melt it, you will creat a shook to the
fish and can kill them.

"Don" wrote in message

Hello Don,

. If you need to get rid of any excess water plants (or gf for
that matter), let me know and I'll drive over.

Jagath
--
Jagath at canada dot com is where I can be reached

Hi, remind me during the spring as I am sure to forget otherwise. We had

comfortable amount last year so hopefully there will be some extra coming
along this year. The watercress, iris, arrowhead and a few floating

plants,
the names of which escape me at the moment, did the best. The lilies and
lotus where pretty but it would be nice to have more of them. I hope to

try
a few new plants as well this summer.
After all the snow we ended up with this week, it is nice to think about

the
pond plants we may have this summer.
All the best
Don

Sea Shepherd Announces: Seal Defense Campaign 2008! Sea ShepherdCrew to Shift from the Southern Ice to the Northern Ice [email protected] United Kingdom 1 06-04-2008 08:41 AM
Hole in the ice? Don Cunningham Ponds 11 07-02-2005 02:21 PM
The old hole in the ice issue BenignVanilla Ponds 5 23-11-2003 05:12 PM
Pond Hole Dug!!! Yahoo!!! BenignVanilla Ponds 21 02-04-2003 03:08 PM
Hole in Ice - Canada Joel Ponds (alternative) 12 14-02-2003 10:03 PM