Old 19-02-2005, 01:33 AM
Mike Calhoun

I can assure you for what its worth that I would not know Dr. Solo or
anyone associated from Dandy Orandas if they were to fall on
me.............so your wrong once again. I think they need to be
promoted so newbies have a viable source for info if needed......get
over it, its not going to go away unless Dr. Solo asks me to stop
using it.

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 17:13:40 -0600, "~ Windsong ~" P@P wrote:

===
==="WJHenderson" wrote in message
et...
=== If your so concerned I need to get away on a vacation when can I
=== expect the check to cover same...........if no check is to follow, pay
=== attention to your own business and don't worry what I do or do not
=== need........
===
=== And how would my posting about Dandy Orandas, be interpreted to mean
=== they are desperate for business..Hell I don't know.....
=============================
===Because any business that would hire someone like you to SPAM Usenet has to
===be *desperate* beyond belief. You can't be here wasting your time and ours
===for "nothing."

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS
Old 19-02-2005, 05:35 AM
~ Windsong ~

"Mike Calhoun" wrote in message

I can assure you for what its worth that I would not know Dr. Solo or
anyone associated from Dandy Orandas if they were to fall on
me.............so your wrong once again. I think they need to be
promoted so newbies have a viable source for info if needed.

$$ What proof so YOU have that they're such a valuable source of
information?

......get
over it, its not going to go away unless Dr. Solo asks me to stop
using it.

$$ I couldn't care less what went away or what stayed - as long as the
Newbies know the TRUTH. And BTW,... don't break your back bending over
kissing her (_|_).
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Where the hell is Easy Street?"

Old 19-02-2005, 01:02 PM
AuthorAlexander

And what you think really has very little if anything to do with it
now does it? Perhaps your jealous you can;t do such a good thing as
Dr. Solo or Dandy Orandas, and your time is better spent harrassing
the Jehovah bunch.. tsk tsk tsk carol, your a fine one to throw
stones....

===

Old 19-02-2005, 06:25 PM
~ Windsong ~

"AuthorAlexander" wrote in message

And what you think really has very little if anything to do with it
now does it? Perhaps your jealous you can;t do such a good thing as
Dr. Solo or Dandy Orandas,

$$ A good thing like selling people charcoal that recharges with hose water?
Uh,... no thanks! :-)

and your time is better spent harrassing
the Jehovah bunch.. tsk tsk tsk carol, your a fine one to throw
stones....

## Why don't you INFEST that group and perhaps save a life? What are you
accomplishing HERE?

Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"People who want to share their religious views with you almost
never want you to share yours with them."