Old 20-02-2005, 02:16 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default Hell Doesn't Exist!

"Tommy Taylor" wrote in message
REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!

============================== SNIP!

It's not worth repeating. Let them ask here and get a variety of replies.
:-)
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Where the hell is Easy Street?"

Old 21-02-2005, 09:06 PM
DKat

"~ Windsong ~" P@P wrote in message ...

"Tommy Taylor" wrote in message
REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE

============================== SNIP!

It's not worth repeating. Let them ask here and get a variety of replies.
:-)
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Where the hell is Easy Street?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have I missed something? Dr Solo is one of the best sources of information for
goldfish that I know of. Why would you not want this information available to
newbies (note that I did not post the phone number in the message in case this is
not what it appears to be)?

DK

Old 21-02-2005, 10:26 PM
Koi-ichi

Windsong is so adamant about having anything at all to do with Dr.
Solo posted that she goes into a flying rage at the mention of an
Oranda. She is just jealous that most folks can see through her and
trust the good Dr. Solo, and they always seem to doubt her.....Must
be the old sayhing about getting like the dogs you hang with, as
Windsong hangs in some pretty weird forums leaning to racisim and
other forms but know little more about fish excpet that Wal Mart
sells em and good catholics usually eat it on Fridays. And in case yu
did not notice there is a limited few who can post and have it
considered right, no matter how wrong it may be.........now get down
on your knees and thank whatever or whoever it is you may revere for
SALT.........its the main stay of these clueless ponders.

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:06:10 -0500, "DKat"
wrote:

===
==="~ Windsong ~" P@P wrote in message ...
===
=== "Tommy Taylor" wrote in message
=== ...
=== REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
===Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
===the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
===helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE
===
===
=== It's not worth repeating. Let them ask here and get a variety of replies.
=== :-)
=== --
=== Carol.... the frugal ponder...
=== "Where the hell is Easy Street?"