Old 06-10-2003, 02:42 AM
cell phone repair

Default do st augustine seeds exist?

our deed restriction cmmunity allows only st augustime lawn, a big portion
of front yard was burned out , i think i ruined it of too much fire ants
spread and other pests solutions .

any how, i need to replant almost 300 sq with lawn, i called a couple of
places and the least offer was $250, they will remove the old "dead and
pale" lawn and replace it with new lawn,

my question is: i have never heard of st augustine seeds, i was thinking of
speading those seeds over some good soil top that i can buy

or any other suggestions?

Old 07-10-2003, 12:02 AM
animaux

No, it only comes in sod. You have to water it well and just about the only
thing which kills it in patches like that is a pathogen aka brown patch. It
means the sod is too wet, late into summer. You may have a low spot.

We have some deed restrictions so I remove the sod more each year. They can't
say anything. I'm not planting bermuda or any other turf, but cultivated beds.

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 01:37:21 GMT, "cell phone repair"
opined:

our deed restriction cmmunity allows only st augustime lawn, a big portion
of front yard was burned out , i think i ruined it of too much fire ants
spread and other pests solutions .

any how, i need to replant almost 300 sq with lawn, i called a couple of
places and the least offer was $250, they will remove the old "dead and
pale" lawn and replace it with new lawn,

my question is: i have never heard of st augustine seeds, i was thinking of
speading those seeds over some good soil top that i can buy

or any other suggestions?

[IMG] code is On

Hell Doesn't Exist [email protected] Ponds 3 11-03-2005 03:44 PM
Hell Doesn't Exist! ~ Windsong ~ Ponds 3 21-02-2005 10:26 PM
I am not crazy. Jumping mice exist. Benign Vanilla Ponds 9 05-02-2005 06:35 PM
blue Pulmonaria/Lungwort without pinkish stage of flower, do any exist? LanscpHort Gardening 2 29-02-2004 04:02 AM
Does this plant actually exist?! Kumar Sivasubramanian Plant Science 2 22-04-2003 06:44 AM