Old 02-03-2005, 11:02 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 17:05:28 -0400, Derek Broughton wrote:

The dug-up ones don't surprise me - they are a little difficult to transpose
that way - but you killed one _Jan_ had lovingly tended??

Well truth be told though, I had put her tuber and one for my sister in a
bucket, kathy didn't get over right away to get it, and I didn't get around
to planting the one for my sister either. We might have had cold enough
nights to do them in as the one for my sister didn't grow either. This
year, I gave kathy 1 large and 1 medium tuber with lots of runner. Her DH
collected them that afternoon, and I do believe??? they've been planted.
K30? That may hopefully make all the difference. ) ~ jan

So this is the LAST year I'm trying it. I'm sure it isn't me...
I'm betting it is the vibrations that run through the house
from the band practicing... that's it.

Actually, vibrations are suppose to be "good" for plant growth.
~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 03-03-2005, 12:51 AM
kathy

Yup, planted right away in the deck tub!
Crossing fingers.

Jan wrote actually, vibrations are supposed to
be "good" for plant growth"
And I did see a Mythbusters where they
experimented with pea plants.
Talking nice and talking mean (tapes running)
made no difference. Classical music seemed
to make a difference but the hard head banging rock
pea plants were significantly bigger and better yield.
Around here it is "Surf~Punk~Rockabilly"
If the latest lotus thrives on it I'll cut you all a deal
on their next cd...

kathy