Old 08-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Microb-Lift Spring/Summer Cleaner

I have been contemplating giving Microb-Lift a try this year, to help jump
start the pond, and clean up some muck. Anyone tried it?

Here's a link to it: http://ihmp.net/@/ayu

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

Old 09-03-2005, 01:32 AM
Bob H

Never used this specific item, Have used the microb lift, pond is always in
perfect balance....luck or the microb lift ????? anyway it you want to try
it look here http://www.ponds2go.com/ProductDetai...ductCode=56265
this is not spam, I have nothing to do with this company other than be one
of their customers....BTW be sure to check shipping costs, that could wipe
out the $3 savings in a heartbeat.

Old 09-03-2005, 06:22 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Bob H" wrote in message
Never used this specific item, Have used the microb lift, pond is always

in
perfect balance....luck or the microb lift ????? anyway it you want to try
it look here http://www.ponds2go.com/ProductDetai...ductCode=56265
this is not spam, I have nothing to do with this company other than be one
of their customers....BTW be sure to check shipping costs, that could wipe
out the $3 savings in a heartbeat.

snip

I guess that was really my question...Has anyone used any sort of spring
kickstarter/sludge eater and felt it was worth it?

Old 09-03-2005, 07:16 PM
Reel McKoi

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

I guess that was really my question...Has anyone used any sort of spring
kickstarter/sludge eater and felt it was worth it?

=================
We haven't found a need for any of these products but do use Lymnozyme to
help prevent Ulcers. It works! There is little sludge on the bottom of our
ponds. Probably because I increased the water circulation last summer and
the filter must have removed it.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Shared-Secrets is not an anonymous remailer,

Old 10-03-2005, 12:15 AM
Gale Pearce

...Has anyone used any sort of spring
kickstarter/sludge eater and felt it was worth it?

I have been using Bacta Pur for 7 yrs now and have not cleaned my pond
bottom since, with no accumulation of sludge or dead plant material, except
in the spring as I don't use it after I quit feeding the fish in the fall,
so it does build up over the winter until I start using it again in the
spring/summer - before that I was scooping out as much as possible with a
fine net 3 or 4 times a yr whenever I could (around the plants and baskets)
Gale :~)
PS - and yes I do sell the stuff locally , but am not interested in spamming
this NG in any way - the info above is for information only