Old 09-03-2005, 10:07 PM
Reel McKoi

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message

"kathy" wrote in message
oups.com...

That would be a good idea for the next frog bog
but alas nothing short of a stick of dynamite will
budge the cattails in there now.

================================
I planted the plants in gravel in my first pond. Never again! What a

job
getting them out without ripping or puncturing the liner. Everything

goes
in pots now. If I turn the kiddypool into a frogbog I will plant the

Lotus
right in soil, cover that will gravel and let it go wild.

My iris are in pots in the VF. This past fall I took them out to sink them
in the pond. They were one large mass. The roots lept from the pots, and
joined each other. There was little help provided by the pots. Massive
plants. I have lots of splitting to do this year.

===================
Yes, the iris will do this. You wont even see the pots in the mass of
roots. I have about 6 pots under piles of roots on one shelf in the larger
pond. They've grown together and I'll leave them like that. It makes a
good spawning patch for the fish and hideout for the fry. They've been
there for 3 years now.
I remove overgrown plants from my veggie filter and replace them with
smaller ones over the summer. I've had iris reach 5' in the VF tub. :-)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
To avoid seeing crossposts from ARJW/Jabriol

Old 09-03-2005, 10:15 PM
Reel McKoi

"small fish" lurker@the pond.invalid wrote in message
news:1110401774.08194e0309ae5f418ccda32ead8abe8c@t eranews...

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
Reel McKoi wrote:

I don't SEE any cross-posting in OE6 when I post here. How can that

be?
When I see them I remove them. I can't remove them if I don't see

them.
Am
I missing something? Can it be the newsserver? All I see in the
newsgroup section of THIS POST is rec.ponds.

Sorry, not _your_ crossposts - his. He just responded to your use of

his
name - and then cross-posted his followup to a bunch of newsgroups that

wasn't filtering out.

No, they *are* her crossposts as well, Derek.

## I don't crosspost to THIS NG! I remove them and your good friend
Jabriol ADDS rec.ponds to his every message. You seem to think that ok!
Why aren't you on his case to STOP adding rec.ponds? You love this BS, you
kiss his butt and encourage him to remain here.

Her nemesis adds others,
including rec.ponds. She spews, he spews, regs in other groups reply.
It's extremely odd about her claim she can't see the crossposts,

## Get off your knees,.... this newsserver doesn't so crossposting!

considering she has time to alter the Subject line, add new sigs, cut and
paste boilerplate from a file of canned replies, and change her account
details in the huge number of groups she floods.
Carol is basically a lying hypocrite.

## I flood NGs? You are basically a lying hypocrite! I'm not
! Check the NNTP - GET A CLUE!
Where are these floods? Wait,... you'll claim all Jabriol's posts are
mine - never mind I don't use Qwest and never did....
--
GET OFF YOUR KNEES....

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Shared-Secrets is not an anonymous remailer,
its a newsserver.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

alt.talk.creationism,alt.atheism,alt.biology,alt.r eligion.jehovahs-witn,rec.
ponds
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 6:58 PM
Subject: Evolution in my pond = TROLL ALERT

Liar.

I remove them and your good friend
Jabriol ADDS rec.ponds to his every message. You seem to think that ok!
Why aren't you on his case to STOP adding rec.ponds? You love this BS,

you
kiss his butt and encourage him to remain here.

How many moons orbit your home planet, Carol?

Her nemesis adds others,
including rec.ponds. She spews, he spews, regs in other groups reply.
It's extremely odd about her claim she can't see the crossposts,

## Get off your knees,.... this newsserver doesn't so crossposting!

considering she has time to alter the Subject line, add new sigs, cut

and
paste boilerplate from a file of canned replies, and change her account
details in the huge number of groups she floods.
Carol is basically a lying hypocrite.

## I flood NGs?

Yes, you do. Who are you trying to fool here, Carol?

You are basically a lying hypocrite! I'm not
! Check the NNTP - GET A CLUE!
Where are these floods?

All over various religious groups you post to, Carol.

Wait,... you'll claim all Jabriol's posts are
mine - never mind I don't use Qwest and never did....

Never claimed any such thing. Are you now trying to lie your way out of
being "Cracklin' Rosie" 'Net k00k?

GET OFF YOUR KNEES....

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...

Old 09-03-2005, 10:54 PM
Reel McKoi

"small fish" wrote in message
news:1110408221.0c29671a633fb5dae306230fd2575aff@t eranews...
Never claimed any such thing. Are you now trying to lie your way out of
being "Cracklin' Rosie" 'Net k00k?

=================
I did not say that's not my handle on 2 other NGs did I? LIAR! I use at
least 8 other handles as well. Why does this bother you so much? Who the
hell are YOU to dictate to me what names I can and can't use on Usenet?

Are you claiming you don't have a killfile? Whine and moan when if I
change them here. Meanwhile killfile Reel McKoi before you give yourself a
heart attack or stroke over my other handles.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...

Old 09-03-2005, 11:05 PM
small fish

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message

"small fish" wrote in message
news:1110408221.0c29671a633fb5dae306230fd2575aff@t eranews...
Never claimed any such thing. Are you now trying to lie your way out

of
being "Cracklin' Rosie" 'Net k00k?

=================
I did not say that's not my handle on 2 other NGs did I? LIAR! I use at
least 8 other handles as well.

And *that's* what causes the crap to flow back here, Carol. Not me. Not
anyone else. You. Admission of 'net k00kery noted.

Why does this bother you so much?

Because it's you who drags the filth in here and lies that you are being
stalked.

Who the
hell are YOU to dictate to me what names I can and can't use on Usenet?

Evasion of the issue noted. Strawman argument.

Old 10-03-2005, 03:58 AM

As the ole saying goes, you can fool some of the people some of the
time....
but not the small fish!

Reel McKoi wrote:

I don't SEE any cross-posting in OE6 when I post here. How can

that be?
When I see them I remove them. I can't remove them if I don't

see them.
Am
I missing something? Can it be the newsserver? All I see in

the
newsgroup section of THIS POST is rec.ponds.

Sorry, not _your_ crossposts - his. He just responded to your use

of his
name - and then cross-posted his followup to a bunch of newsgroups

that I
wasn't filtering out.

No, they *are* her crossposts as well, Derek. Her nemesis adds

Old 10-03-2005, 04:59 PM
kathy

Interesting, the pennywort lasted all through the winter,
the ice, the snow and then disappeared all together.

The aquatic forget-me-not has taken off right now.
So far just one frog has shown up.
Since these Pacific Tree frogs like vernal ponds it may
be a real problem as the governor is expected to declare
a statewide drought today.

Drought wise the paper told us today that our part of
WA is going to just squeak by, thanks to snow melt
from Canada (thank you!) coming down the Columbia River but the
river is at 61% of normal.

kathy :-)

Old 13-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Derek Broughton

Reel McKoi wrote:

I don't SEE any cross-posting in OE6 when I post here. How can that
be?
When I see them I remove them. I can't remove them if I don't see
them. Am
I missing something? Can it be the newsserver? All I see in the
newsgroup section of THIS POST is rec.ponds.

Sorry, not _your_ crossposts - his. He just responded to your use of his
name - and then cross-posted his followup to a bunch of newsgroups that I
wasn't filtering out.

No, they *are* her crossposts as well, Derek. Her nemesis adds others,
including rec.ponds. She spews, he spews, regs in other groups reply.
It's extremely odd about her claim she can't see the crossposts,
considering she has time to alter the Subject line, add new sigs, cut and
paste boilerplate from a file of canned replies, and change her account
det ails in the huge number of groups she floods.
Carol is basically a lying hypocrite.

Yeah right. I've been talking to, and arguing with, Carol for 6 years.
I've got no problem with her. You, otoh...
plonk
--
derek
Old 14-03-2005, 03:35 PM
small fish

Reel McKoi wrote:

[...]

Ouch. But hey, live in your own little world, Derek.