Old 09-05-2005, 03:16 PM
nortyler

Default Pond pics from another grateful newbie

You all were kind enough to help me with pump, liner and filter advice
and I thought I would show you my progress. I still need to do alot of
planting, but I think it looks pretty good straight out of the box.
With some prior preparation, based on rec ponds advice, I was able to
get this dug, set up and running in about four days(two different
weekends).
Thanks to all,
Nort

http://norton.myphotoalbum.com/view_..._the_house_002

Old 09-05-2005, 05:22 PM
kathy

Looks like a wonderful place to hang out
on a hot summer day!!!

kathy :-)
www.blogfromthebog.com
this week ~ raccoons

Old 10-05-2005, 01:24 AM
Wilmdale

nortyler wrote:

You all were kind enough to help me with pump, liner and filter advice
and I thought I would show you my progress. I still need to do alot of
planting, but I think it looks pretty good straight out of the box.
With some prior preparation, based on rec ponds advice, I was able to
get this dug, set up and running in about four days(two different
weekends).
Thanks to all,
Nort

http://norton.myphotoalbum.com/view_..._the_house_002

VERY nice! Good job! Look forward to the updates. :-) :-) .
W. Dale

Old 10-05-2005, 03:47 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortyler
You all were kind enough to help me with pump, liner and filter advice
and I thought I would show you my progress. I still need to do alot of
planting, but I think it looks pretty good straight out of the box.
With some prior preparation, based on rec ponds advice, I was able to
get this dug, set up and running in about four days(two different
weekends).
Thanks to all,
Nort

http://norton.myphotoalbum.com/view_..._the_house_002

Just beautiful. You did a great job!
Old 10-05-2005, 12:47 PM
nortyler

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll post some pictures as I get it
planted.

Old 11-05-2005, 12:29 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Looking forward to more pictures, cool plant over hanging it to the right,
couldn't have planned that better. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 11-05-2005, 05:21 PM
nortyler

~ jan JJsPond. us wrote:
Looking forward to more pictures, cool plant over hanging it to the

right,
couldn't have planned that better. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

That plant is verigated ginger. Probably more pics in a week or so
after some planting. I have 3000 or so used bricks and am going to make
a patio this weekend.