Old 10-05-2005, 07:15 PM
Sue Begg

Default Message to Lurkers considering posting

Rec. pond is trying to rid itself of a troll (s).

We welcome posts from anyone but would respectfully ask that no matter
how strong the provocation you do not respond in any way to posts from
these trolls.

The only posts that need response and discussion are those directly
related to ponds, fish or ponding. Other matters may creep in from time
to time but not certainly not abuse about anyone. Other people's
opinions might not agree with yours but everyone is entitled to a polite
response.

I'm sorry if I have trod on anyone's toes by posting this, but I as a
newby I responded to a couple of posts before I realised I was making
the situation worse and I hope this post might help others to not make
the same mistake. Grovel, grovel :-))
--
Sue Begg
Remove my clothes to respond

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons - for
you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!