Old 06-06-2005, 02:46 PM
Charles the baby crusher Paisley

Default recomended pond supply in toronto

The subject line is to aid google searchers...
I have no interest in the firm I'm recomending..

Beautiful HEALTHY fish (really lovely koi and I've seen a lot)
4"-6" koi $12 CDN each or 2 for $19 (malaysian)
12+" purebred Japanese ..(More)
Inexpensive plants..
lots of food/medications/treatments and books

but most importantly, smart people to answer questions and a ton of
plumbing pump/filter/skimmer stuff for do-it-yourselfers..

At Warden and Comstock
www.clarkekoi.com