Old 21-06-2005, 05:57 AM
*muffin*

Default looking for a water mill

now I figure I can find anything on the internet ( well, I am still on a
chase for a few elusive items).
& now I am trying to find a water mill, for the garden/pond..... where water
can go by the mill the wheel & turn, etc.

has anyone seen one??? ( I have seen plans on ebay, but not sure I want to
go ino making one.)

this was Hubby's idea,, since his ancesters founded "Gorsuch Mill" in

maryland. ( he has such faith in me, that I can find anything........
*sigh*)

Old 21-06-2005, 09:00 AM
Mark and Kim Smith

http://www.waterwheelfactory.com/
http://www.kenswaterwheel.com/
http://www.puddleandpond.com/water_wheels/index.htm
Are just a few.

Old 21-06-2005, 11:27 AM
*muffin*

thank you for the great sites!

but I need something more 'minute' ,, to be scale with the pond & garden
buildings. I'd prefer a mill about 2 feet high. (with wheel attatched)

thanks!

Old 21-06-2005, 05:21 PM
Mark and Kim Smith

You might have to build your own to be on scale with your pond. Or have
one of those businesses build one for you. My 4' water wheel fits the
scale of my pond. http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond119.jpg
http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond9.htm

Old 21-06-2005, 05:51 PM
*muffin*

very nice!!

but I have no place to put somethign that big.... (sigh,, we think on
munchkin scale)

we have 16 acres, here, but have planted our pond rignt between house &
driveway,, the other sides are taken up by trees, & the walk to the garage.

figures,,,,,,, when you don't plan ahead.