Whats happened to my rose leaves

Old 16-06-2015, 07:59 PM

Location: Devon
Smile Whats happened to my rose leaves

Hi,

I am very new to the beautiful wonder of roses.

I have a floribunda Hanky Panky, it was bought as a new rose from reputable garden centre last November......so it's not old.

It's the strangest thing but if has weird leaf formation. They are not burnt, dry or infected as far as I can tell but obviously something is wrong. What caused it? What's the solution? Is it a problem?

I have tried to attach a picture. I have lots but they're too big.

Hope you experts can help a novice :-)
Attached Thumbnails
Whats happened to my rose leaves-imag0972_1.jpg
Old 18-06-2015, 08:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses

Default Whats happened to my rose leaves

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 4:25:01 PM UTC-4, Inishdon wrote:
Hi,

I am very new to the beautiful wonder of roses.

I have a floribunda Hanky Panky, it was bought as a new rose from
reputable garden centre last November......so it's not old.

It's the strangest thing but if has weird leaf formation. They are not
burnt, dry or infected as far as I can tell but obviously something is
wrong. What caused it? What's the solution? Is it a problem?

I have tried to attach a picture. I have lots but they're too big.

Hope you experts can help a novice :-)

|Filename: IMAG0972_1.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16282|

Inishdon