Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2003, 09:10 PM
Registered User

Location: Virginia, USA
Default Question about Roses Changing Colour

We have 4 rose bushes in our garden. When we first planted them, one had yellow roses, one had white, one peach and one pink. Now they are all dark red, kind of like a dark magenta, and the flowers are shaped in a strange way, they open out really wide and flat and they don't have curved petals like they did when they were first planted. The yellow ones aren't in the same place as the rest, but they also changed colour and shape.

Also, we keep getting yellow and brown spots on the leaves and white spots on the flowers. Is there anything I can use to stop that from happening?

Thanks!

my orchids changing colour? Leigh Angela Orchids 1 23-07-2015 02:42 AM
Changing colour of a rose bush Muttly Roses 1 07-07-2011 01:31 AM
Hawthorn changing colour Kathy McIntosh United Kingdom 2 30-05-2010 06:40 PM
Mums changing colour SueG Gardening 3 19-07-2006 11:32 PM
leaves changing colour Raels Australia 2 02-02-2004 11:02 AM