Old 22-04-2004, 04:10 PM
~ Darrell ~

Default what is best nutrient for growing plants and flinging around?

I use a bag of Preddy on my lawn, it lasts 3x longer than Bull Shit

Old 22-04-2004, 07:07 PM
Richard Cline

In article
. rogers.com, "~
Darrell ~" wrote:

According to what I read, worm casings are the superior planting medium.
I have not used it because it is very expensive.

Dick

I use a bag of Preddy on my lawn, it lasts 3x longer than Bull Shit

Old 22-04-2004, 08:09 PM
Rick

Please trim rec.photo.digital and other unrelated newsgroups
from responses in this discussion.

Thank you.

"Richard Cline" wrote in message ...
In article
. rogers.com, "~

Old 23-04-2004, 02:05 AM
Richard Cline

In article ,
"Cereus-validus" wrote:

I certainloy did not introduce the cross posting. I only replied to the
original post with a meaningful reply. If you want to be critical go
back to the original post.

DC