Old 08-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Tyler John

Default Is this safe to place in my garden?

I could not find a way to put the picture in here, so i'm linking to it:
http://www.tomsenenterprise.com/Trin...ategoryID=2005

My question is, being of the nature of the material would it hurt my plants?

Thanks in advance,

John
Old 08-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Snooze

"Tyler John" wrote in message
om...
I could not find a way to put the picture in here, so i'm linking to it:

http://www.tomsenenterprise.com/Trin...ategoryID=2005

My question is, being of the nature of the material would it hurt my

plants?

Thanks in advance,

John

It's just a rusted iron plate that's been cut into shapes. There's plenty of
iron in the ground already, a little bit more won't hurt. Rust can stain
concrete, other then that nothing to worry about.

Sameer

Garden Door in Door County Wisconsin Garden Door 10 Resting place with fountain and windchime.JPG (1/1) Just Plane Noise Garden Photos 0 31-07-2009 11:01 PM
Is this safe to place in my garden? Tyler John Edible Gardening 6 30-05-2004 05:05 AM
Is this safe to place in my garden? Tyler John Gardening 13 10-05-2004 07:18 PM
OT/ Garden plant place jammer Ponds 0 01-05-2004 06:04 AM
place to buy rusty garden tools James Caley United Kingdom 29 11-10-2003 11:12 PM