Old 13-09-2005, 09:26 PM
wronp

Default Any vermicomposters out there?

I have built an outdoor worm composting area and now I need worms. Does
anyone know of a local supplier for red wrigglers or brown nosed worms?

-ron
Old 14-09-2005, 03:10 AM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article ,
wronp wrote:

I have built an outdoor worm composting area and now I need worms. Does
anyone know of a local supplier for red wrigglers or brown nosed worms?

-ron

You could probably come and dig some up out of my yard. ;-)
I have a kajillion of them!

Seriously tho', check out some of the on line gardening catalogues.
They sell them by the lb.
--
Om.

Old 21-09-2005, 05:07 AM
Tex John

I got a couple pounds from the Ancient Gardener out Palmer near Manchaca a
few years ago...if he still visits this group...