Old 04-04-2003, 07:44 PM
Name

Default Where to find a place for blue bonnet pictures

In North Austin?
I've seen lots of them along side highways, but I'd like to find some place
where I can park and not having to cross in front of traffic. I heard the
Lady Bird Johnson's wild flower center charges for pictures...
Thanks!

Old 04-04-2003, 11:08 PM
Terry Horton

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:35:03 -0600, "Name" wrote:

In North Austin?
I've seen lots of them along side highways, but I'd like to find some place
where I can park and not having to cross in front of traffic. I heard the
Lady Bird Johnson's wild flower center charges for pictures...
Thanks!

Lady Bird charges an entry fee, or you can get in free with a year
membership. Picture taking is included.