Old 05-04-2003, 11:09 AM
animaux

Default Planting hedges

Unfortunately, I have people they are promised to. They dig, I watch!
They've been in the ground 3 years, approximately, and were one gallon when they
started. I'd say have the red pencil sticks, not something great and mature.

I've always wanted to learn bonsai. Have you ever seen a collection which was
300 years old? One time at a museum in NYC (where I'm from) they had an exhibit
of the oldest bonsai they know of. Simply amazing.

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002 08:13:12 -0600, "John T. Jarrett" wrote:

Yep, excepting the horribly invasive Tallow, a _very_ impressive list! And
yard....looks great.

One of the tiny, nearly unused Reed Parks on Lake Travis' north shore has
one large Chinese Tallow right on the edge of the water...and probably fifty
saplings within 20 feet of it. Bad sign for the Lake since those seeds float
so well.

Victoria, what's the diameter and height of the culms/trunks on the nandina?
Might be willing to help. Bonsai folks say they make good bonsai but I
haven't tried any yet and them pencil thin ones at the store, well, look
like a small grove of red pencils.

Old 05-04-2003, 11:09 AM
J Kolenovsky

Matinez, it was a mistake that dawned on me as it posted. If you notice
from posts past and now, the most recent ones, I always put the URL's
down: http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/Dscn0344.jpg (example)
I believe that method is acceptable?
An apology is in order. =

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote:
=

Please do not post pictures to non-binary groups.
Thanks.
=

--
Victor M. Martinez | The University of Texas at Austi=

| Department of Chemical Engineerin=

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv | Austin, TX 7871=
2
If we knew what we were doing it would not be called research, would it=

?

-- =

J Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/reference.html

Planting hedges etc. Ann Lancing United Kingdom 2 26-07-2010 06:01 PM
Planting Privet Hedges Mike Gardening 1 22-05-2007 11:47 PM
Planting shrubs for hedges Meldave Texas 1 01-02-2006 02:20 AM
Planting hedges now Bonsai John T. Jarrett Texas 3 05-04-2003 11:09 AM
Growing Roses through Beech hedges Grahame Fendle United Kingdom 3 25-11-2002 05:07 PM