Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
Texensis

Default Habitat lovers - take note

"animaux" wrote in message
| Great website. If you want to see photos of my garden last year,
they are at:

| http://home.austin.rr.com/animaux/ne...n/Page_1x.html
|
| The front gardens are completely different than they look in the
photos. I will
| post more new photos this year. In the back gardens it's geared
toward habitat.
| Mostly native plants and some adapted exotics, grasses, many plants
with seeds.
| I also have a huge brush pile in back of my mesquite in the corner
where birds,
| lizards and snakes battle it out! We have rats, too. They are the
fattest I've
| seen, but I like them, sorry to say. Everything has a place.
Without rats, no

wrote:

| http://www.bayoupreservation.org/naturescape/home.html

What great anole and lizard pix! Anoles are one thing, but those
lizards hardly sit still at all unless they're hiding on the treebark,
it seems. You are building a beautiful bower, and with an artist's eye
for structure.

Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
Texensis

"animaux" wrote in message
| On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 23:02:58 GMT, "Texensis"

| wrote:
[s n i p]

| We have many hundreds of lizards. It is the joy of our life when we
see the
| babies. Since it's been cool, now cold outside the lizards and
anoles are very
| slow moving. We know where they hang out and check on them
occasionally. I
| have some in the greenhouse. My husband can literally pick them up
with no
| resistance. The one who lives in our pool deck box is the same one
every year.
| She has identifying marks. Others do live all over the mesquite and
live oak
| trees. I have a lot more photo's if you'd like me to send them to
you, but the
| babies are the best!

Many thanks for your kind and generous offer; I'm content to have
access to your excellent images and to know that they're available for
others to see (apparently many claim never to have noticed either of
these entertaining life forms!).

Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
d.tilson

Karen wrote:

animaux wrote in
:

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 02:00:54 GMT, Karen wrote:

J Kolenovsky wrote in
news:3E2832D4.1F6035CA@hal- pc.org:

http://www.bayoupreservation.org/naturescape/home.html

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.

Karen

I saw it just fine using good ol' Netscape.

Maybe it's the new version I have (7.0) that caused problems.

Karen

Karen, I'm just curious: what kind of problems did you have? It worked
for me in Netscape 4.78 and 6.2.3, although in 6 the butterflies danced
real slow.

Dale