Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
B.Server

Default Anyone around Austin ever order PLANTS from Richters in Canada?

I have had mixed luck in getting healthy stock by "mail"from other
sources, but see that Richters offer a couple of things I would like
to add to my greenhouse collection. Any experience with shipping live
material from Canada, particularly post 9/11?

Thanks.
Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
Mr. Chaos 007

We buy alot from richters, although I do more by seed. We have many of their
selections already for sale here in Austin. What are you looking for?

Dave
www.gardensoftheancients.com

Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
B.Server

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:20:20 -0600, "Mr. Chaos 007"
wrote:

We buy alot from richters, although I do more by seed. We have many of their
selections already for sale here in Austin. What are you looking for?

Dave
www.gardensoftheancients.com

I have purchased seed from them as well. My concern is that by the
time it is warm enough in Canada to send tender tropicals, it will be
too hot here for them to survive the trip.

FWIW, I am looking for cardamom, piper nigrum, caper bush, bergamot
citrus, and curry bush (Murraya Koenigii not Helichrysum
angustifolium)

If you have one or more of them hereabouts, please post them.

Thanks,