Old 01-05-2003, 04:44 AM
animaux

Default Central Texas Gardener will tape our garden:

They're coming May 30 around eight o'clock. I told them to bring their bathing
suits. I am really looking forward to this. I am completely anxious and
freaking out that my garden looks much better in photo's than it actually is.

I know how to grow plants, but designing is not my strongest asset. I let
things grow where they grow. I have tall plants in the front of the border,
short in back. Trees germinate and are allowed to stay (if appropriate).

I now have about 5 pecan trees coming up, waist high. Then there are the palo
verde all over, with a mesquite which somehow got started last year and is now
way over my head. Does mesquite grow very rapidly the first year?

I hope they like what they see. I sure have been working hard on the thing. I
am riddled with arthritis and the only time I'm not aching is when I'm covered
in soil! The minute I stop, I stiffen up like a rock.

They'll have to wheel me out and put me laying down on the ground when I get
old, but I will never stop gardening.

Victoria
Old 01-05-2003, 02:57 PM
Lauri

Congratulations!! How exciting! Please let us know when the show airs. I
am completely addicted to CTG.

Old 01-05-2003, 05:44 PM
Victor M. Martinez

animaux wrote:
They're coming May 30 around eight o'clock. I told them to bring their bathing

I look forward to seeing the video.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old 01-05-2003, 06:44 PM
Terry Horton

On Thu, 01 May 2003 03:37:42 GMT, animaux wrote:

They're coming May 30 around eight o'clock. I told them to bring their bathing
suits. I am really looking forward to this. I am completely anxious and
freaking out that my garden looks much better in photo's than it actually is.

You'll have a ball. Making TV is akin to sausage production, so don't
sweat too much the individual ingredients. :-)
Old 02-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Wayfarer

Congratulations! Hope it goes well.

--
Marta
(if you email me directly you need to remove the X )

Old 03-05-2003, 03:44 AM
Aler

Victoria,

Congratulations. I am already looking forward for the show. A lot of us here
have benefited from your insightful comments. Keep up the good work...

-Aler

Old 03-05-2003, 08:56 PM
animaux

Thank you for such kind words. I love to give information if I have it. I get
far more out of it that you do!

I have no idea if the show is for this current season or next, but as soon as I
know I will tell you.

Victoria

On Sat, 03 May 2003 02:37:23 GMT, "Aler" wrote:

Victoria,

Congratulations. I am already looking forward for the show. A lot of us here
have benefited from your insightful comments. Keep up the good work...

-Aler

.. .