Help Identify My Shrub

Old 11-02-2012, 12:09 AM

Default Help Identify My Shrub

As you fellow Texans know, this drought wiped out a lot of our vegetation. I have some shrubs in the front of our house that I would like to replant, but have no idea what they are.

Here are some pics. Can you help me identify my shrub?

-from Houston
Attached Thumbnails
Help Identify My Shrub-texas-shrub-rwt.jpg
Old 11-02-2012, 03:59 AM posted to austin.gardening

H-Cheesehead wrote:
As you fellow Texans know, this drought wiped out a lot of our
vegetation. I have some shrubs in the front of our house that I would
like to replant, but have no idea what they are.

Here are some pics. Can you help me identify my shrub?

-from Houston

|Filename: Texas Shrub - RWT.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14711|

Possibly Japanese Holly or another holly species.
http://www.aragriculture.org/horticu...ntific_h_i.htm