Old 05-05-2003, 07:20 PM
Rusty Mase

Default Mayflower

My salvaged Easter Lily has finally gotten around to blooming so I
decided it is a Mayflower. It now has two open flowers and another
eight buds to open over the next several days. One stalk became
dominant but there are two others with buds and a number of smaller
budless stalks.

Although the plant and flowers are attractive, I am not getting enough
fragrance out of them. So a good Brugmansia or Datura is preferred.

Rusty Mase