Old 15-03-2009, 01:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tim Tim is offline

Default Mayflower rose dying

Hi

In a garden where roses generally do well we have had three Mayflower roses
die one after the other
http://www.davidaustinroses.com/amer...asp?showr=3940
The leaves turn brown and it's game over?

Any hints and tips on what these roses prefer in terms of soil type,
sunlight, water etc

Thanks

Tim
--
http://www.timdenning.myby.co.uk/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lusername/

Old 15-03-2009, 02:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

die one after the otherhttp://www.davidaustinroses.com/american/showrose.asp?showr=3940
The leaves turn brown and it's game over?

Any hints and tips on what these roses prefer in terms of soil type,
sunlight, water etc

Could be a cunning ploy to get you to join the Quakers.
Old 15-03-2009, 03:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 15/3/09 13:53, in article ,
"Tim" no wrote:

Hi

In a garden where roses generally do well we have had three Mayflower roses
die one after the other
http://www.davidaustinroses.com/amer...asp?showr=3940
The leaves turn brown and it's game over?

Any hints and tips on what these roses prefer in terms of soil type,
sunlight, water etc

I think your best bet would be to direct this to David Austin Roses. But if
you're planting roses where other roses have been, this is generally not
considered to be a good idea.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 15-03-2009, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 15, 2:43*pm, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 07:03:17 -0700 (PDT), moghouse
wrote:

On Mar 15, 1:53*pm, "Tim" no wrote:
Hi

In a garden where roses generally do well we have had three Mayflower roses
die one after the otherhttp://www.davidaustinroses.com/american/showrose.asp?showr=3940
The leaves turn brown and it's game over?

Any hints and tips on what these roses prefer in terms of soil type,
sunlight, water etc

Could be a cunning ploy to get you to join the Quakers.

The Speedwell is waiting in Delft Haven.

With a hold full of blue and white crockery?
Old 15-03-2009, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 15, 4:57*pm, Martin wrote:

wrote:

On Mar 15, 1:53*pm, "Tim" no wrote:
Hi

In a garden where roses generally do well we have had three Mayflower roses
die one after the otherhttp://www.davidaustinroses.com/american/showrose.asp?showr=3940
The leaves turn brown and it's game over?

Any hints and tips on what these roses prefer in terms of soil type,
sunlight, water etc

Could be a cunning ploy to get you to join the Quakers.

The Speedwell is waiting in Delft Haven.

With a hold full of blue and white crockery?

and crew wearing the traditional embroidered Dutch caps?

We we wouldn't want any unfortunate accidents during the long voyage
would we - you know what sailors are.

Chinese MayFlower (Serissa) foxxxi Bonsai 1 28-10-2008 08:03 AM
LINDA WEST of CHIPMAN UNITED VAN LINES likes to commit Fraud & Forgery and she likes to put peoples names on moving contracts without there Knowledge. Caton Mayflower Moving & Storage Movers & Relocation Dublin,ca & concord,ca 925) 876-7441, 925-887- vinkovci United Kingdom 1 11-10-2005 10:48 PM
The Mayflower Henry Hartley Roses 0 17-07-2003 04:54 PM
Mayflower Rusty Mase Texas 0 05-05-2003 07:20 PM
Is my lewisia dying back or actually dying! Lynda Thornton United Kingdom 2 23-10-2002 06:36 PM