Old 30-05-2003, 03:32 AM
Mark J

Default Yellow Spots on Tomatoes

Recently (a few days ago) lots of yellow spots starting on my Tomato leaves
(Merced). The plant gets morning sun, and water. I don't think it gets too
much water. Fungus? Would corn meal help?

Old 30-05-2003, 04:44 AM
Wayfarer

I think it was all the rain we got in one day (if you are here in Austin) --
my yard and garden really got soaked (dry as a bone already) and I noticed a
couple of my tomato plants were doing that leaf roll indicative of being too
wet -- I now have one that has turned yellow. Don't believe it is "blight"
and think I read that can happen with over watering (not by me!).

--
Marta
(if you email me directly you need to remove the X )