Old 01-07-2003, 03:32 AM
Powdered Toast Man

Default scorpion control?

"Alternate Personality" wrote...
One final comment (I think): don't forget to make sure the weather stripping
around your doors is absolutely flush and tight. I think it sort of loses

YES YES YES.... this is probably the #1 thing you can do to keep the
scorps out of the house. In fact, buy a good door sweep and cut it
so that you get as much blockage as possible. In a house I previously
owned this simple thing cut the scorpions down massively. You should
not be able to see ANY light around or under the door.

PTM
Old 01-07-2003, 04:08 AM
Gary Brady

Gary, what area of town do you live in? I'm guessing west of Mopac?

PTM

Yep, about 3 miles past the "Y" on 290 west. Dispatched several of the little
darlings in the last couple of days.
Gary Brady
Austin, TX
Old 08-07-2003, 12:08 AM
Carol Robinson

We found putting bug bombs in the attic twice a year
stopped our scorpion influx.

Scale control - methods for indoor control? BruceM Orchids 13 17-05-2007 06:11 AM
Moderated is a control measure for control freaks RTB Ponds 5 28-11-2006 09:37 PM
Scorpion question charliekilo Texas 7 02-02-2006 09:42 AM
Another scorpion question Dave-tx Texas 11 17-01-2006 04:35 PM