Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-11-2003, 01:12 PM
animaux

Default Ripped out the Nandina domestica

It took me exactly two, eight hour days, surgical precision, deep digging,
gallons of water to drink and finally, they are out. I planted the dwarf
yaupons today. I have to buy a few more. I didn't realize how much room those
N.domestica actually took up.

Next, wax leaf ligustrum.

I was wondering about them. If I hack them to the ground and continue to do
that over and over, will they eventually die, or do I have to dig them out, too?
I really don't want to dig them out if I can avoid it. With the nandina I had
to dig because they spread by runners.

Victoria