Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-03-2005, 05:16 PM

Default Planting a pineapple, rooting a cactus.

I have a pineapple top that I rooted in water and i think it may be ready to
plant. Full sun I guess? Soil is extremely sandy on S Padre Island. Like all
sand with a little organic but extremely loose. Also I have a part of a
cactus that budded off of another and fell off. I read something about
cutting off a part of the bottom and letting it dry out before rooting? Too
much sun turns it yellow? How to know when to water?