Old 22-03-2005, 05:14 AM
steph

Default plants for a garden that gets the frost.

Can you advise me as to which plants can take the frost?
I live in a part of New Zealand where plants have to be strong in order to
survive the frost each year! Thank you.

--
Steph May

Old 22-03-2005, 05:48 PM
jojo

Hi Steph,

Although there may be some transplanted northerners here that can answer
your question,
we here is Austin, Texas, USA have very little to worry about other than a
very light frost. Even if
would could recommend a particular plant, there could be no assurance of
it's availability in your area.

Good luck finding what you need, but better luck my come to you if you
subscribe to a gardening
group a little closer to home for you!

P.s., I would love to see pics of your garden!

jojo