Old 17-04-2005, 10:34 PM
Katra

Default For free, baby Japanese Ligustrum trees

Suitable for shade trees or hedges.
You dig them, I will willingly provide soil and 1 gallon pots.
The root systems are still shallow at this stage so it's not hard
work! :-)

I'm giving them away as I currently have all I need for future hedges
but will probably still dig up a few more myself. It's spring so there
are a LOT of them, most will not survive the regualar trampling on
pathways.

If you want any, I'm located in San Marcos.

They are anywhere from 1" tall to around 24" tall or taller.
There are some good ones that have grown up from last year
so are well established and will grow quickly! I've just not
gotten around to potting them all yet.

I noticed a few out back today behind the sheds that are a good 4 ft.
tall.
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain

Free Website, Free Domain, Free Installation, Free Scripts hostnomi United Kingdom 0 25-03-2008 08:11 AM
2 baby koi, 1 baby plant ~ janj Ponds 6 14-05-2006 12:42 AM
FREE in Sugarland: 5x 9' Waxleaf Ligustrum Pom-Poms Tex John Texas 0 27-11-2005 01:16 PM
[IBC] ligustrum Conor Sipe Bonsai 2 07-01-2004 10:42 AM
Ligustrum Probs......trying to stop it dying :o( Derek Bonsai 0 16-06-2003 06:05 PM