Old 17-08-2005, 11:22 PM
Sue

"JennyC" wrote
"Janet Baraclough" wrote
Nah, he wants a package of the curly long gree things that grabs to
other things. They're useful for keeping stockings up, and fixing
shelves to the wall, and tying up children who don't know what to do
with themselves in the summer holidays.
Janet.

Oh you mean duct tape - it holds the universe together :~)

Only where the cut nails or orange bindey aren't suitable.

Old 18-08-2005, 04:25 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Kay contains these words:

In article , JennyC
writes
With hindsight I think the OP meant those green wire or plastic
thingamabobs
that hold climbers to their supports.

Possibly not - they've repeated the question but with cucumbers.

I trust they're thinly-sliced with just a hint of sea-salt?

And to prevent repeating, grow Burpless...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 18-08-2005, 04:27 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message ws.net
from "Sue" contains these words:
"JennyC" wrote
"Janet Baraclough" wrote

Nah, he wants a package of the curly long gree things that grabs to
other things. They're useful for keeping stockings up, and fixing
shelves to the wall, and tying up children who don't know what to do
with themselves in the summer holidays.
Janet.

Oh you mean duct tape - it holds the universe together :~)

Only where the cut nails or orange bindey aren't suitable.

Kids' stuff! The universe is held together with baling twine. I think
it's part of String Theory.

Old 18-08-2005, 09:04 AM
Kay

In article , Sacha
writes
On 17/8/05 21:36, in article , "Kay"
wrote:

In article , JennyC
writes
With hindsight I think the OP meant those green wire or plastic thingamabobs
that hold climbers to their supports.

Possibly not - they've repeated the question but with cucumbers.

Of course they have. Everyone knows that cucumbers have wire or plastic
thingamabobs. Interesting use of the very English word 'thingamabob' by a
supposedly non-English speaker/writer, don't you think? Amazing what
assumed illiteracy can do for the determined troll.

That was Jenny who was the illiterate troll who introduced
'thingamabob'! I'd take cover if I were you ;-)

--
Kay

Old 18-08-2005, 09:21 AM
Mike

That was Jenny who was the illiterate troll who introduced
'thingamabob'! I'd take cover if I were you ;-)

thingamabob 'a'

or

thingamibob? 'i' or 'ee' or 'y' ?

Old 18-08-2005, 01:17 PM
Mike Lyle

Mike wrote:
That was Jenny who was the illiterate troll who introduced
'thingamabob'! I'd take cover if I were you ;-)

thingamabob 'a'

or

thingamibob? 'i' or 'ee' or 'y' ?

NOTA. "Thingummybob".

--
Other Mike.

Old 18-08-2005, 04:05 PM
JennyC

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 17/8/05 21:36, in article , "Kay"
wrote:

In article , JennyC
writes
With hindsight I think the OP meant those green wire or plastic

thingamabobs
that hold climbers to their supports.

Possibly not - they've repeated the question but with cucumbers.

Of course they have. Everyone knows that cucumbers have wire or plastic
thingamabobs. Interesting use of the very English word 'thingamabob' by a
supposedly non-English speaker/writer, don't you think? Amazing what
assumed illiteracy can do for the determined troll.
Sacha

Ah hum, I introduced the thingamabob Sacha :~))
And I've got "Made in Britain' stamped on my bum :~))
Jenny

Old 18-08-2005, 06:16 PM
Sue

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote
from "Sue" contains these words:
"JennyC" wrote
Oh you mean duct tape - it holds the universe together :~)

Only where the cut nails or orange bindey aren't suitable.

Kids' stuff! The universe is held together with baling twine. I think
it's part of String Theory.

Orange bindey -is- baling twine. It's certainly holding a lot of this part
of the universe in place, judging from a brief glance (that's all I can
bear) at the contents of what we humorously call Our Garage.

--
Sue

Old 20-08-2005, 11:26 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from martin contains these words:
On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:05:15 +0200, "JennyC"
wrote:

Ah hum, I introduced the thingamabob Sacha :~))
And I've got "Made in Britain' stamped on my bum :~))

and a guzzunder stamped "Made in Poland"?

This is developing into a chamber of horrors.

HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help J. H. Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 08-04-2003 04:44 PM
YOU HELP ME AND I HELP YOU !!! illmatic Ponds (alternative) 0 26-03-2003 03:32 AM
[IBC] IBCers You can help the list (was: [IBC] Please help me :-))) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 12:44 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM