Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-08-2005, 10:53 PM
Ali Hopkins

"Malc" wrote in message
. uk...

"Ali Hopkins" wrote in message

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Tea bags is the anti-Char. Nearly as un frabjous as iced
tea.

I was on a Mercadian oil rig supply ship in the Gulf.. There were 2
chamines for dispensing beverages in the mess, both with those fishtank
thingies on top with go roundy thingmerts inside. Anyway, one contained
orange juice and the other contained what I took to be Cola. So I poured
meself a cup and took a big swig. UAB in spades, I nearly spat it all over
the floor.

It prolly would have cleaned it nicely.....

Ali