Old 16-03-2003, 05:20 PM
Anne Marshall

Default New Garden Drainage

Many thanks for all advice received. I will act upon asap and hope for
better soil in the future.

Anne

Old 16-03-2003, 09:20 PM
Graham

Mix in a load of manure and composted vegetation if you can. This will help
drainage and put a bit of nutrition in the soil.

Old 19-03-2003, 06:20 PM
gastropod

Missed the start of the tread. But if the garden is at a new house, the
ground will have been compacted and the structure damaged by all the
hardware used in construction. The digging suggested will need to be deep,
of the 'double dig' type.
Neil
www.conceptgardens.com

New Lawn Drainage Problem! gmb27 Lawns 6 02-04-2013 08:04 PM
Drainage and new lawn golfmeghol Lawns 5 12-09-2012 05:08 PM
[IBC] Drainage and other unfortunate mysteries (was : Bonsai Today article on drainage) Andy Rutledge Bonsai 6 23-12-2003 05:42 PM
Drainage for garden in London Andy Coleman United Kingdom 10 25-03-2003 08:08 PM
New Garden drainage Anne Marshall United Kingdom 6 14-03-2003 08:53 AM