Old 27-10-2005, 07:19 PM
LEDer

Default LEDs for Hydroponics

"All Grow Lights are not created equal"

10/15/2005 Bend OR, "All Grow Lights are not created equal"
Long awaited "Plant Specific Lighting" is here, from LED
Grow-Master Global.

Finally, indoor gardening enthusiasts and research scientists alike,
can erase heat from their formula, by adding new LED Grow-Master
Advanced Growth Arrays to their gardens, and test plots.

Emitting 100% Plant-Absorbed-Light, LED Grow-Master Gro-Bars use a
patented blend of LEDs, to produce only colors of light that plants
need to grow.

Costing up to $135.00 per month to operate, high-wattage HID lighting
systems produce only 25% visible light, the rest is invisible heat, and
only ½ an HIDs visible light is actually absorbed by plants and used
for photosynthesis.

"Plant Specific Lighting has much more to offer," says Jonathan
Cardinale, CEO of LED Grow-Master Global. "Eliminating wasted light
(Green/Yellow) and heat (Infra-Red) make LED Grow-Master Gro-Bars the
most efficient plant lighting systems on the market today, with 90%
electrical savings, and 98% less heat, eliminating the need for large
exhaust fans."

No Mercury, No Glass, No UV, and 7-10 years rated life make LED
Grow-Master Lighting Systems the "Greenest" horticultural lighting
available, facing the world's energy crunch head-on, with efficiency.

Low voltage UL listed power supplies, and advance circuitry make these
systems safe for kids and pets, opening the doors to classrooms, and
home gardeners.

Easy to hang, and move LED Grow-Master Plant Lighting Systems allow for
maximum control in your garden, giving completely directional light
eliminates the need for a reflector.

Old 27-10-2005, 08:20 PM
Nick Maclaren

Hmm. Thinking about such things, should I try patenting the next
great thing in advertising - a LED Zeppelin?

It's been a long day ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 27-10-2005, 08:43 PM
gentlegreen

Default LED SPAM

"LEDer" wrote in message
ups.com...
"All Grow Lights are not created equal"

silliness snipped

Hilarious - just took a peek at their website.

Not a "lumen per watt" in sight - I hope no one falls for this nonsense ...

Old 27-10-2005, 08:54 PM
Gary Woods

"gentlegreen" wrote:

Hilarious - just took a peek at their website.

Not a "lumen per watt" in sight - I hope no one falls for this nonsense ...

They seem to have spammed everything remotely related to gardening.
LEDs are interesting, but there are some real issues in powering them
efficiently for high light levels. At any rate, I never do business with
scum-sucking bottom-feeding incestuous spammers* so it's a non-issue.

Peace,

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic

*That _was_ the polite version.

Old 27-10-2005, 09:04 PM
gentlegreen

"Gary Woods" wrote in message

LEDs are interesting, but there are some real issues in powering them
efficiently for high light levels.

Which is why, for the forseeable future, my front bicycle light is a 9 watt
compact fluorescent - though I plan to do some side by side comparisons with
"laser beam" LEDs later this winter.

http://uk.geocities.com/gentlegreengiant/cyclelight.JPG

(it actually has a better reflector than this now - but it is intended to be
a fairly diffuse source)

Old 28-10-2005, 08:52 AM
Geoff

AND all for $120 a month!!

That's a lot of parsnips!!!

patio lights and leds Jim Lawns 5 25-02-2006 04:14 AM
LEDs for Trees LEDer Bonsai 1 27-10-2005 08:43 PM
Hydroponics for orchids? Kevin Orchids 2 20-03-2003 03:32 PM
FYI - hydroponics growers Jim Carter Edible Gardening 1 23-02-2003 09:15 PM
hydroponics Bill Shoemaker Edible Gardening 0 30-01-2003 11:30 PM